Independence, Independence SC Partners with Accuvision Eye Care
Charlotte (NC) - The Charlotte Independence professional soccer team and the Charlotte Independence Soccer Club have joined in partnership with the region's leading eye care professionals, Accuvision Eye Care.
The partnership comes after the announcement of the merger of three Charlotte area youth soccer organizations, to create the Charlotte Independence Soccer Club, the region's leading and one of the United States' largest youth soccer organizations, with over 12,000 youth participating in all levels of competition.
With a strong line-up of benefits and assets from the men's professional soccer team and the added reach and direct marketing capabilities to the 12,000+ families affiliated with the new youth soccer club, Accuvision Eye Care will use the partnership to serve the entire Charlotte region and deliver exceptional eye-care for Independence fans and families.
"First, we love this community and to invest in making it a better place to live," said Dr. Keith Pawlish, owner of Accuvision Eye Care. "With our sixteen (16) offices throughout the Charlotte metro region, the geographic reach of the youth club made this a perfect fit. We're also excited to reach the legion of fans with our First Team activation and provide them the best possible eyesight!"
The partnership provides continual marketing assets including digital, event, and direct marketing with the pro team. Accuvision Eye Care also entitles the Accuvision Eye Care Independence Cup, one of the region's largest youth soccer tournaments. Accuvision also receives a suite of year-long digital marketing and direct marketing assets with the youth soccer club.
"We excited to continue to build the soccer community in the Charlotte region and partner with companies that share our vision of making Charlotte a better place to live through sports," said Tim Schuldt, Chief Revenue Officer for the Independence. "We're thrilled to partner with leading area businesses and look forward to connecting our families and fans with Accuvision Eye Care, to provide them exceptional service and the best possible eye care available."
The new agreement delivers benefits through the 2020 Charlotte Independence season and positions Accuvision Eye Care with the opportunity to extend their category partnership with the pro team, when they transition to their new home at the all new American Legion Memorial Stadium in uptown Charlotte.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 5, 2019
- Match Preview vs. El Paso Locomotive - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Tacoma Defiance Forward Alec Diaz Called into Puerto Rican National Team - Tacoma Defiance
- Reno 1868 FC Set to Host Second-Place Fresno FC - Reno 1868 FC
- Austin Bold Hosts First Responders Night 9/11 - Austin Bold FC
- North Carolina FC Returns Home to Host Bethlehem Steel FC on Saturday - North Carolina FC
- Preview: Riverhounds SC vs. Louisville City FC - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Three Things: Rowdies 1 - 2 Nashville - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Championship Look Ahead - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Preview: Nashville SC Faces Saint Louis FC to Kick off Final Stretch of the Season - Nashville SC
- Independence, Independence SC Partners with Accuvision Eye Care - Charlotte Independence
- Chavany Willis Receives International Call-Up - Bethlehem Steel FC
- LouCity Preps for Pittsburgh Riverhounds - Louisville City FC
- Roughnecks Tie in El Paso 2-2 - Tulsa Roughnecks FC
- El Paso Locomotive FC Overcome Two-Goal Deficit to Split the Points at Home - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Lights Suffer Heartbreaking Draw in Utah - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Splits 2-2 Draw with Las Vegas Lights FC - Real Monarchs SLC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.