Hustead And Moore Receive League Recognition
The Twin City Cyclones are pleased to announce that forwards Taylor Hustead and Daryl Moore have received League recognition for their efforts during the 2007-08 SPHL regular season.
Hustead, the 24-year-old from Scottsdale, Arizona was named SPHL Rookie of the Year and was selected as one of the members of the SPHL's All Rookie Team. Hustead recorded 25 goals and 21 assists totaling 46 points for the regular season. This season was his first with the Cyclones.
Moore, having just been named the SherWood Player of the Month for March, also received league recognition as he was named to the SPHL's First Team.
The Cyclones wish to congratulate both players on their achievements.
Twin City will continue the quest for the SPHL Championship beginning with a best of three series against the Jacksonville Barracudas. Game one is set for Friday in Jacksonville, Game two is set for Sunday in Winston-Salem at 4:30PM. If a Game three is forced, the teams will face off in Jacksonville again on Wednesday, April 2.
Take advantage of the Cyclones' Group Rates! Get your tickets today at the LJVM-Coliseum Box Office. For more information, call the Cyclones at 336-721-1700!
The Twin City Cyclones' website is: www.tccyclones.com
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from March 24, 2008
- Vandermeer Defenseman Of The Year - Richmond Renegades
- Gibson's Contract Not Renewed - Huntsville Havoc
- Two Cottonmouths Named To SPHL Rookie Team - Columbus Cottonmouths
- Snakes And Bears To Tangle In Best-Of-Five First Round - Columbus Cottonmouths
- Hustead And Moore Receive League Recognition - Twin City Cyclones
- Cottonmouths Home Playoff Dates Set For April 4 And 6 - Columbus Cottonmouths
- Moore Honored as SherWood Player of the Month; Playoff Schedule Announced - Twin City Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.