Hounds to Host Philadelphia Union II Without Fans on August 1
PITTSBURGH - Fans will not be in attendance for Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC's home match against Philadelphia Union II on Saturday, Aug. 1 at Highmark Stadium.
The club is working closely with the state of Pennsylvania and local government and health officials to determine the ability to accommodate fans in future home games following this Aug. 1 date, and updates will be issued at a later time. The safety and well-being of players, coaches, employees and fans are Riverhounds SC's first priority. The club's ticketing department will work with ticket holders directly regarding options for future games.
The club's home match against Philadelphia on Saturday, Aug. 1, which will kick off at 7 p.m., will be televised locally on 22 The Point.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from July 27, 2020
- RGV FC Toros vs FC Tulsa to be Played Behind Closed Doors - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- RGV FC Adds Defender/Midfielder Ian Hoffmann to Roster for 2020 USL Championship Season - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Orange County SC Agrees to Historic Transfer with VFL Wolfsburg for Bryang Kayo - Orange County SC
- Hounds to Host Philadelphia Union II Without Fans on August 1 - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- LouCity Signs 'Dynamic' Forward Johnson - Louisville City FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC Stories
- Hounds Fall to Louisville in Conference Quarterfinals
- Playoffs Preview: Riverhounds SC at Louisville City FC
- Riverhounds SC Goalkeeper Danny Vitiello Wins Golden Glove Award
- Hounds Open Playoffs at Louisville City FC, Match to be Televised on 22 the Point
- Hounds Close out Regular Season with Win against Philadelphia