Hounds Open at Home
Wheeling, WV- The 2002 & 2003 National Champion Ohio Valley Greyhounds announce the following change to the 2004 NIFL schedule.
The originally scheduled season opener on April 23, 2004 between the home standing Greenville Riverhawks and the visiting Ohio Valley Greyhounds has been changed.
The NIFL league office approved the change of the March 23 opener, this game will now be played on Thursday, July 1, 2004 in the Bi-Lo Center, Greenville, SC.
The Greyhounds will now open the 2004 NIFL season at home for a specially scheduled Monday Night Football, March 29,2004. The Hounds will welcome to the Friendly City the Staten Island X-treme. This will be the X-tremes franchise opener in the NIFL.
• Discuss this story on the National Indoor Football League message board...
National Indoor Football League Stories from February 18, 2004
- Outlaws sign Rocky Receiver - Billings Outlaws
- Mardi Gras leads a parade of Events for the Bucks - Houma Bayou Bucks
- Hounds Open at Home - Ohio Valley Greyhounds
- Crude announce commitments - Oklahoma Crude
- Greyhounds add "D" - Ohio Valley Greyhounds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Ohio Valley Greyhounds Stories
- Two Greyhounds Players Achieve "UIF Player of the Week" Honors
- Greyhounds Sign Five New Players
- Greyhounds Enter Broadcast Partnership with Network West Virginia
- Head Coach Bryson Signs Four New Players Prior to BlueCats Game
- Greyhounds and Network West Virginia Announce Broadcast Partnership