"Hocus Pocus" and Trunk-Or-Treat to Highlight Halloween at Toyota Field
A host of Halloween activities will take place at the ballpark on Friday, October 30th.
Movie Night will feature the 1993 fall film "Hocus Pocus" starring Bette Midler and Sarah Jessica Parker. Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for children 12 & under.
In addition, the local Rocket City Wranglers organization will be safely putting on trunk-or-treat - Jeeps will be parked throughout Toyota Field for kids in attendance to receive candy.
Guests are encouraged to wear costumes, and concession stands will be open for traditional ballpark fare and even some spooky specialty items.
Pepsi Gates will open at 5:30 PM for trunk-or-treating, and showtime of "Hocus Pocus" is set for 7. Parking is free.
CDC guidelines and Alabama state mandates will be followed for movie night and trunk-or-treat to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all. Masks are required, and guests should follow social distancing practices throughout the event.
• Discuss this story on the Southern League message board...
Southern League Stories from October 1, 2020
- "Hocus Pocus" and Trunk-Or-Treat to Highlight Halloween at Toyota Field - Rocket City Trash Pandas
- M-Braves to Transform Trustmark Park into Target Golf, October 8th &15th - Mississippi Braves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Rocket City Trash Pandas Stories
- Toyota Field to Become One of Minor League Baseball's First Cashless Venues
- Chris Tomlin to Perform at Toyota Field on May 7th
- Big Ol' Ballpark Fair Returns to Toyota Field April 8th
- Trash Pandas Reveal 'Most Interesting Staff in Baseball'
- Trash Pandas Reveal 2021 Inaugural Season Schedule