Herd to Host Local Player Tryout on September 14 in Oshkosh
OSHKOSH, Wis. - The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, will host a local player tryout on Saturday, Sept. 14, at the Oshkosh 20th Avenue YMCA (3303 W 20th Ave, Oshkosh, WI 54904). Check-in starts at 9:30 a.m. and the tryout will begin at noon.
Local players will have the opportunity to showcase their talents in front of Herd and Bucks basketball operations personnel. Prospects can earn an invitation to the Herd's training camp, which will tip off in late October.
Interested players must submit the required registration form and $200 non-refundable fee located here prior to arriving at the tryout on Sept. 14. On-site registration will not be available. Participation is limited to the first 75 individuals who submit their completed registration form and payment. Players must be at least 18 years of age and will be required to complete an eligibility form and health waiver on-site.
The tryout will be closed to public viewing. Information regarding media availability at the tryout will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from July 31, 2019
- Pacers Sign NAZ Mitrou-Long to Two-Way Contract - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Golden State Warriors Sign Ky Bowman & Damion Lee to Two-Way Contracts - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Herd to Host Local Player Tryout on September 14 in Oshkosh - Wisconsin Herd
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Wisconsin Herd Announces 2019-20 Season Schedule
- Herd to Host Local Player Tryout on September 14 in Oshkosh
- Chase Buford Named Head Coach of the Wisconsin Herd
- Wisconsin Herd Hires Basketball Operations Staff
- Milwaukee Bucks and Froedtert & Medical College of Wisconsin Health Network to Host Bucks Summer Camp in Oshkosh