Henderson Falls to Bakersfield, 3-2 in Pacific Division Final
The Silver Knights lose to Bakersfield, 3-2 Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Pacific Division Finals.
HOW IT WENT DOWN
The contest opened up with a scoreless first period. In the second frame Dylan Sikura notched a backhand goal to give Henderson the 1-0 lead. Jakob Stukel answered back for Bakersfield to knot the game up 1-1. Philip Kemp extended the lead for the Condors 2-1 to finish the second period. In the final frame, Lucas Elvenes shot from the point and Kaeden Korczak deflected the puck into the back of the net to even the score 2-2. Tyler Benson pushed Bakersfield ahead once again 3-2, 8:51 into the third to secure the Pacific Division title.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from May 29, 2021
- Condors Claim Pacific Division Title - Bakersfield Condors
- Henderson Falls to Bakersfield, 3-2 in Pacific Division Final - Henderson Silver Knights
- Finals Preview: Condors and Knights in Division Deciding Game 3 at 7 p.m. - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Henderson Silver Knights Stories
- Henderson Silver Knights Announce Full Schedule for 2021-22 Regular Season
- Jermaine Loewen Signed to AHL Contract
- Big West Basketball Championships Moving to Dollar Loan Center
- Silver Knights Staying Ready with Vegas Taxi Squad
- AHL Board of Governors Approves Plan for Schedule Unification