Hawks' tryout postponed
The Everett Hawks' open try-out, originally scheduled for Jan. 21st from 12-4 pm at the Snohomish Soccer Dome, has been postponed until February. A new date, time, and location will be announced shortly. For all inquiries please contact Darrell Fisher, Director of Football Operations, at 425-252-4874 or by email at [email protected]
• Discuss this story on the arenafootball2 message board...
arenafootball2 Stories from January 17, 2006
- Hawks' tryout postponed - Everett Hawks
- Make it a dozen - Memphis Xplorers
- Pharms Phlies the Coop - Everett Hawks
- Fire Announces Try-out - Louisville Fire
- Falcons Cheerleader To Be Celebrity Judge - Macon Knights
- Name the Macon Knights Mascot Contest Underway - Macon Knights
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.