Harrisburg Wins on the Road, Takes Down Ambush 8-5
The Harrisburg Heat opened their double away match weekend with their first win away from the friendly confines of the Farm Show Arena on the season in an 8-5 win over the St. Louis Ambush.
Super rookie Tavoy Morgan notched two goals and one assist in the win. Ricardo Carvalho and Dominic Francis each totaled two points each, with Francis scoring a true highlight reel goal in the victory for the Heat. Also scoring for Harrisburg were William Eskay and Vesko Konov.
Defensively ex-St. Louis player Dylan Hundelt had a great game defensively as did Patrick Thompson and Danny DiPrima each with three blocks on the night.
In goal, Matt Perrella had an outstanding 16 saves in goal to earn the win for Harrisburg.
Harrisburg returns to action in Kansas City tomorrow at 6.05pm EST against the Comets. The match will be shown live on on MASLTV.
• Discuss this story on the Major Arena Soccer League message board...
Major Arena Soccer League Stories from March 2, 2019
- Harrisburg Heat Cool off St. Louis Ambush - St. Louis Ambush
- Harrisburg Wins on the Road, Takes Down Ambush 8-5 - Harrisburg Heat
- Donovan Nets Two Goals in Sockers' 13-2 Win to Claim Pacific Division Regular Season Title - San Diego Sockers
- Stars Roll over El Paso 11-6 - Tacoma Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.