Goldeyes Trim Spring Training Roster
WINNIPEG, MB - The Winnipeg Goldeyes announced Monday that outfielder Ty Moore, right-handed pitcher Cody Strayer, and left-handed pitcher Ross Vance have cleared waivers and are now free agents.
The Goldeyes now have 25 players on their spring training roster. American Association clubs may carry up to 28 players during spring training, and must be reduced to at least 23 active players by Tuesday, May 15th at 12:00 p.m.
The Goldeyes continue their spring training schedule tonight at Kansas City. First pitch from T-Bones Stadium is set for 7:05 p.m. All the action can be heard locally on 93.7 FM CJNU and worldwide at www.cjnu.ca
The Winnipeg Goldeyes open the 2018 season on May 18th on the road against the Cleburne Railroaders. The Goldeyes' 2018 home opener is Friday, May 25th versus the Sioux Falls Canaries at Shaw Park. Season tickets, 10-game mini packs, and group outings for the 2018 season are on sale now. For more information, call the Goldeyes' office at (204) 982-BASE, or visit the Goldeyes' official website at www.goldeyes.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Association message board...
American Association Stories from May 14, 2018
- T-Bones Beat Goldeyes in Spring Match - Winnipeg Goldeyes
- Community Nights Presented by Fifth Third Bank Offers Tickets at Local Businesses - Gary SouthShore Railcats
- Goldeyes Trim Spring Training Roster - Winnipeg Goldeyes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Goldeyes Stories
- Goldeyes Announce Transactions
- Mazzola Reaches Career Milestone, Goldeyes Fall to Saints
- Charleston Breaks Appearances Record, Goldeyes Edged Late
- Bernardino Shines, Goldeyes Top Saints 5-2 in Series Opener
- Goldeyes Sweep RedHawks & Dominate in Season Closer at Shaw Park