Get to Know: DaQuan Jefferies
Learn more about the newest member of the Stockton Kings!
DaQuan Jefferies comes to the Kings by way of a two-way contract. He's previously played for Tulsa University and the Orlando Magic.
Jeffries is listed at 6'5" and 229 pounds, averaging 13 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists for Tulsa last season.
At Las Vegas Summer League, the forward made an impact in a multitude of way. He showed to be a strong shooter, converting on 54.5 percent (12-of-22) of his attempts from three-point range.
2018-19 All-AAC Third Team selection as a Senior.
Capped his Tulsa career by winning the State Farm College Slam Dunk Contest at the Final Four in Minneapolis.
As a Sophomore in 2016-17, voted All-Western Junior College Athletic Conference First Team and All-Region V at Western Texas Community College.
Averaged 16.3 points and 7.7 rebounds in three games at the 2019 Portsmouth Invitational Tournament.
Senior Year Stats
Averaged 13.0 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 blocks (sixth in AAC) while shooting 50.2 percent from the field (eighth in AAC).
Led the team in points (404), blocks (38) and steals (31).
Had five 20-point games and two double-doubles.
Scored 24 points on 10-of-11 shooting, including 4-of-5 threes, vs. UT-Arlington (Nov. 27).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 22, 2019
- Get to Know: DaQuan Jefferies - Stockton Kings
- #JrNBAWeek at the Santa Cruz Boys & Girls Club - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Legends Announce Coaching, Basketball Operations Staff for Upcoming 10th Season - Texas Legends
- NAZ Suns to Host Sparklight Opening Night on November 9 - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Stockton Kings Stories
- Stockton Kings Reflect on Successes of 2019-20 Season Following NBA G League Canceling Remainder of Games Due to COVID-19
- In this Together: 209 Strong
- Sacramento Kings Issue Statement on NBA Suspending Season
- Stockton Kings Defeat South Bay Lakers, 126-118
- Kings Sit at the Top in League Rankings