Game Notes: 11-18-17 vs. RGV
RIO GRANDE VALLEY VIPERS
Facebook Live Radio: KSOO 1000 AM - Dan Peters
Game Preview: The Sioux Falls Skyforce will look to bounce back tonight coming off of a 130-108 loss to the Vipers a night ago. The Vipers were led by former Skyforce all-star Briante Weber, who tallied 16 points and six assists in the win. In addition to Weber, Denver Nuggets two-way player
Monte Morris (20 points) and Vipers' R.J. Hunter (22 points) helped sink Sioux Falls' chances of winning.
The short-handed Skyforce will again be without Larry Drew II, who has left the team to represent his country with USA Basketball in the FIBA World
Cup Qualifiers. Also missing action will be Denver Nuggets two-way player Torrey Craig, second-year player Ike Nwamu, and Geron Johnson, who are all nursing injuries sustained earlier in the season. Though Craig and Nwamu's injuries look to carry no long-term effects, Johnson will miss an extended period of time with a thumb injury.
The Vipers and Skyforce are no even at 3-3, and Sioux Falls will hope to stay alive in the three-game season series by stealing a win tonight. The
two teams next face one another at Rio Grande Valley for their third and final match-up of the season.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 5, 2017
- Vipers Prove Too Much for Skyforce for Second Night in a Row - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Bird's 32 Points Not Enough in Wisconsin - Maine Red Claws
- Charge Top Drive in OT - Canton Charge
- Holland Scores 33, Helps Charge Top Drive in OT - Grand Rapids Drive
- Game Notes: 11-18-17 vs. RGV - Sioux Falls Skyforce
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.