Game-day improvements help fans get home easier
Starting with this Friday's Blue Bomber game, there are even more improvements in the works to help make getting home easier for fans.
- Easy to locate way-finding signs outside each of the four main stadium gates to help fans find Park & Ride, Fan Fare & Shuttle bus loading areas
- A new downloadable Fan Map
- On-street way-finding signage along Chancellor Matheson with all bus routes clearly marked
- Improved bus boarding locations and staging of stand-by buses
- Transit supervisors on site to assist with boarding
- Map hand-outs when fans board Park & Ride buses
- Map hand-outs when Fan Fare fans get off buses at stadium
- In-game promotion on HD screens to promote large fan map posters which will be located in all washrooms
Transit users are reminded to take note that some Park & Ride route numbers have been changed.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from July 17, 2013
- Stamps Face Alouettes Saturday at McMahon - Calgary Stampeders
- Riders Add Eddie Russ to Practice Roster - Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Game-day improvements help fans get home easier - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 101st Grey Cup Championship Game sold-out - Saskatchewan Roughriders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Add Quarterbacks, Defensive Back to Roster
- Winnipeg Football Club Posts Operating Profit of $5.1 Million in 2017
- Bombers Sign Oparaku
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers Open Nominations for Jack Jacobs Scholarship
- Matt Nichols Launching QB Camp at Investors Group Field