Friday's Home Game against Wilderness Postponed to Later Date
ST. CLOUD, MN - In an effort to commit to player safety, the St. Cloud Norsemen, in accordance with the North American Hockey League's Return to Play policies, announced, Thursday afternoon, the postponement of the team's Friday night contest against the Minnesota Wilderness.
The single-game matchup will be rescheduled to a later date, and tickets for Friday's postpone game will be valid for the next home game on November 25 against the Bismarck Bobcats.
"We are committed to player and fan safety above anything else," said Tom Chorske, Director of Business Operations. "We are determined to return to the ice as soon as possible and get back to Norsemen hockey."
For tickets and information on news and upcoming events go to st.cloudnorsemen.com and follow the Norsemen on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from November 12, 2020
- Friday's Home Game against Wilderness Postponed to Later Date - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Series Preview: Chippewa Steel vs Kenai River Brown Bears - Chippewa Steel
- Three Black Bears Sign NLI's on Signing Day - Maryland Black Bears
- Black Bears Visit Titans for Two Game Series - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.