Fresno FC Announces Community Medical Centers as Back-Of-Jersey Sponsor
FRESNO, Calif. - Community Medical Centers, the largest healthcare provider in central California, will be Fresno Football Club's back-of-jersey sponsor for the organization's United Soccer League and Premier Development League sides for the 2018 and 2019 seasons, the club announced today.
"As we continue to lay the foundation for Fresno Football Club, we're proud to announce our sponsorship with the Valley's leading medical care provider," said Fresno FC general manager Frank Yallop. "Community Medical Centers cares about the people they serve, are inclusive of everyone, and support the health and well-being of the San Joaquin Valley - all qualities The Foxes strive for."
Community Medical Centers operates four hospitals along with several long-term care, and other healthcare facilities across the central San Joaquin Valley. They are The Foxes' third jersey sponsor, joining El Mexicano and Mercedes-Benz of Fresno as supporters of local soccer.
"We look forward to Fresno Football Club's first season," said Craig Castro, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Community Medical Centers. "Having a professional team here is not only terrific for Fresno and the region's avid soccer fans, but it's also great inspiration for thousands of Valley kids who enjoy playing the game."
Los Zorros will make their professional debut Saturday, March 17 against fellow USL expansion franchise Las Vegas Lights FC at Chukchansi Park in downtown Fresno. Tickets can be purchased at FresnoFC.com or at the stadium's box office. Other matches are March 24 against LA Galaxy II and March 31 against OKC Energy FC. Kickoff for all three matches is 7 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League message board...
United Soccer League Stories from March 8, 2018
- Fresno FC Announces Community Medical Centers as Back-Of-Jersey Sponsor - Fresno FC
- Lights FC Set to Face USL Competition in Orange County in Preseason Finale - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Orange County SC Signs 2017 USL Fans' Choice Goal of the Year Winner Nansel Selbol - Orange County SC
- Steve Livingstone Steps Down as COO at Louisville City FC - Louisville City FC
- Roughnecks to Host Live Pop & Vaud Show and Kit Reveal Event - Tulsa Roughnecks FC
- San Antonio FC Match at Fresno FC to be Played on April 22 - San Antonio FC
- Lights FC Q&A with ... Midfielder Daigo Kobayashi - Las Vegas Lights FC
- T2 Acquire Forward Darixon Vuelto - Portland Timbers 2
- Colorado Contingent Loaned to Independence - Charlotte Independence
- Switchbacks Get 3-0 Pre-Season Victory over Harpo's FC - Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC
- Real Monarchs SLC Fall to Reno 1868 FC in Second Match of California Preseason Trip - Real Monarchs SLC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fresno FC Stories
- Fresno FC Announces ESPN Deportes KGST 1600AM as Spanish Radio Broadcast Partner
- Fresno FC Introduces Andrew Donnery as Head Coach of PDL U23 Side
- Fresno FC Announces Community Medical Centers as Back-Of-Jersey Sponsor
- Fresno FC Announces Tioga-Sequoia Brewing Co. as Official Pre- and Post-Match Destination
- Foxes Sign Whitecaps Residency Midfielder Noah Verhoeven