Frazee Recalled to San Antonio
Norfolk, VA - The Norfolk Admirals, proud member of the ECHL, announced on Thursday afternoon that forward Thomas Frazee has been recalled by the San Antonio Rampage (AHL).
Frazee, 27, has appeared in 16 games for the Admirals since being acquired in November from Atlanta. The forward has eight points (2g, 6a) with the Admirals. Overall this season the North Vancouver, BC native has 23 points (7g, 16a) in 28 games. The forward currently ranks fourth on the team in points. This is his second recall of the season, however Frazee did not play any games previously. He skated in six games with the Rampage last season.
The Admirals wrap up a five-game road trip this weekend with a pair of back-to-back games against the Wheeling Nailers. Following the weekend the team will return home for a weekend set with the South Carolina Stingrays at the Scope on January 19 and 20.
FOR MORE INFO: Contact Admirals Media Manager Isaac Berky at 757-640-1212 ex. 15 (office),765-610-7777 (cell) or at email@example.com ####
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 12, 2018
- Netminder Paterson Joins Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- Admirals Open Weekend Set with Nailers - Norfolk Admirals
- Game Day: Admirals Open Weekend Set with Nailers - Norfolk Admirals
- Royals Start 3-In-3 with Back-To-Back vs. Thunder - Reading Royals
- Railers HC Sign Littleton, MA Native Brian Bowen - Worcester Railers HC
- Frazee Recalled to San Antonio - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.