Four Days Remain for Payroll Deduction Program and to Get Early Bird Rates, Mini Packs Discontinued, Flex Pack Ticket Offering Changes
Cranbrook, B.C. - There are only four days remaining to sign up for the ICE Business Payroll Deduction Program.
Companies have until Friday, June 29 to have interested employees fill out ICE 2018-19 Season Seat Purchase Forms and to deliver them to the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place.
The program is a great way to reward your employees with flexible payment options when purchasing ICE 2018-19 season seats. Each employee who signs up with an eligible employer will receive the Early Bird rate.
Here are some of the key details about the program:
The company must have a minimum of five employees participating to be eligible for the program.
Any company with 10 employees or more participating will receive a team signed ICE jersey.
Tickets purchased through this program will be available for pick up on a monthly basis in advance of the games.
The ICE will invoice the company monthly between July 1, 2018 and February 1, 2019 and the company will be responsible to deduct prorated funds from the employee's pay monthly or bi-weekly.
MINI PACKS DISCONTINUED, CHANGES COMING TO FLEX PACK TICKET OFFER
The Kootenay ICE Hockey Club announced on Monday it is canceling their mini pack offering and modifying the Flex Pack ticket offering for the 2018-2019 season.
Flex Packs will be available for purchase starting on November 15, 2018. This season Flex Packs will include six ticket vouchers, a reduction from the 10 vouchers that were made available last season. A price for the Flex Packs will be released at a later date. The Mini Pack offering was discontinued due to lack of interest.
The ICE continue to encourage the purchase of season seats. Until November 15, fans can take advantage of the best ticket price the ICE have to offer through the purchase of a season seat. In addition, the ICE offer numerous game day ticket offers with competitive walk-up prices that fans can take advantage of. More information on the six-game flex pack will be made available prior to the November 15 launch.
Information on Kootenay ICE 2018-19 season seats can be found at kootenayICE.net. Season seats can be purchased online, at the ICE Gear Store at Western Financial Place or by calling 250-417-0322.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from June 25, 2018
- Four Days Remain for Payroll Deduction Program and to Get Early Bird Rates, Mini Packs Discontinued, Flex Pack Ticket Offering Changes - Kootenay Ice
- Three Blades Attending NHL Development Camps this Week - Saskatoon Blades
- Silvertips Home Opener for 16th Season in WHL Saturday, September 22 vs. Vancouver Giants - Everett Silvertips
- Blades Announce Home Opener - Saskatoon Blades
- ICE Trade Russell to Spokane for Conditional Fifth Round Pick - Kootenay Ice
- Oilers Rookies to Face Flames in Red Deer - Red Deer Rebels
- Spokane Acquires Defenseman Bobby Russell from Kootenay - Spokane Chiefs
- Williamson Not Returning to Americans - Tri-City Americans
- T-Bird Home Opener Is September 22 - Seattle Thunderbirds
- Chiefs' Home Opener Set for September 29 - Spokane Chiefs
- Tigers Announce 2018-19 Home Opener - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Save the Date, Broncos Home Opener Set for September 21st - Swift Current Broncos
- Giants to Host the Everett Silvertips in Their 2018-19 Home Opener - Vancouver Giants
- Hitmen Announce 2018-19 Home Opening Weekend - Calgary Hitmen
- Zummack Invited to Maple Leafs' Development Camp - Spokane Chiefs
- Oil Kings Announce 2018-19 Home Opener - Edmonton Oil Kings
- Kamloops Blazers Hire Serge Lajoie as Head Coach - Kamloops Blazers
- Tigers Invited to VGK Development Camp - Medicine Hat Tigers
- Gennaro Commits to AHL's Tuscon Road Runners - Swift Current Broncos
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.