Fleurent Returns to Knoxville
Forward Brady Fleurent has joined the Ice Bears after spending the first four months of the season in the ECHL, coach Jeff Carr confirmed Thursday morning. It's the third season in Knoxville for Fleurent, who appeared in 24 games for the Wichita Thunder and three games for Rapid City this year.
He had eight goals and eight assists in 24 games for the Ice Bears last season. He totaled 21 points in 28 games as a rookie in 2019-20.
The Ice Bears host Fayetteville Friday night at the Civic Coliseum before welcoming Vermilion County to Knoxville on Saturday.
• Discuss this story on the Southern Professional Hockey League message board...
Southern Professional Hockey League Stories from January 20, 2022
- Thunderbolts Host Pair of Weekend Games, Travel to Peoria Tuesday - Evansville Thunderbolts
- Marksmen Make Roster Moves - Fayetteville Marksmen
- Batchelor Herd Report - Birmingham Bulls
- Fleurent Returns to Knoxville - Knoxville Ice Bears
- Gendunov Joins Havoc - Huntsville Havoc
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.