Flash Rally Past the Arsenal
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Dec. 21, 2008) - The Utah Flash stunned the Anaheim Arsenal by rallying back from a 19 point deficit to defeat the Arsenal 101-98. Boston Celtics assignee Bill Walker scored 7 of his 14 points and collected 6 of his 7 rebounds in the fourth quarter where the Flash outscored the Arsenal 31-16.
The Arsenal were able to build an early lead in the first half after a strong offensive performance led by James White. White led the Arsenal in scoring with 28 points and also collected 4 rebounds and an assist. Tierre Brown added 21 points as the Arsenal offense had four players end with double digit scoring totals.
The Utah offense was able to improve their field goal percentage from 28.6% in the first quarter to 50% for the second half. J.R. Giddens, another Boston Celtics assignee, scored 24 points and collected 10 rebounds. Giddens and Walker were two of the six Flash players to have scoring totals in the double digits.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 21, 2008
- Baker Breaks Record in Wizards Win - Dakota Wizards
- Flash Rally Past the Arsenal - Anaheim Arsenal
- Late Rally Lifts Flash to Third Straight Victory - Utah Flash
- Streaking Toros Rally to Beat Vipers - Austin Spurs
- Rockets to Join Vipers on ESPN Radio - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- NBA D-League Daily Developments -- December 21, 2008 - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.