FC Cincinnati to Hold Warehouse Sale Next Week
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati will hold their annual Warehouse Sale - when prices on hundreds of FCC retail items will be marked down - next week at The Westin Cincinnati (21 E. 5th St., Cincinnati, OH 45202) in the Tyler Davidson Room on the second floor of the hotel.
The sale starts Friday, Oct. 18, with an exclusive three-hour shopping window for FC Cincinnati Season Ticket Members between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. The sale will then open to the general public at 1 p.m. and remain open on Saturday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. through 6 p.m.
The annual Warehouse Sale is FCC fans' last chance to get current t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats and more for men, women and children, all at discounted prices. The sale prices will only be valid at the Warehouse Sale and not in the team's retail store, nor online. All sales at the FC Cincinnati Warehouse Sale will be final and no returns or exchanges will be accepted.
"Our fanbase has been unbelievably supportive and shown their passion for this club not only in the stands, but also around town and around the country when they wear their FC Cincinnati Orange and Blue with pride," FC Cincinnati Vice President of Marketing and Consumer Products Amir Shemony said. "We always hear how visible the team is around the city when people come to town, and this is another opportunity for fans to get some additional FCC gear to show their pride wherever they are."
FC Cincinnati will return to the field in early 2020 for their second MLS season. Deposits are now being accepted for 2020 Season Ticket Memberships by calling 513-977-5425 (KICK) or at fccincinnati.com/tickets. A single $50 deposit grants access to purchase season tickets in 2020, and the deposit will be applied to the full cost of 2020 Season Tickets. A 2020 Season Ticket Membership also secures fans' place on the club's priority list, which will be utilized when sales begin in the new West End Stadium for the 2021 season.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 10, 2019
- Leyva and Ocampo-Chavez Called into U.S. U-17 Men's National Team for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Brazil - Seattle Sounders FC
- LAFC to Celebrate Record-Breaking Season with 'Best of LA' - Los Angeles FC
- Public-Private Partnership Created to Increase Access to Soccer in NYC Reaches 30 Communities with Mini Soccer Pitches and Programming - New York City FC
- FC Cincinnati to Hold Warehouse Sale Next Week - FC Cincinnati
- Ricardo Pepi Called into United States U-17 National Team for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup - FC Dallas
- LAFC Announces Target as Golden Boot Club Member - Los Angeles FC
- FC Dallas Signs Paxton Pomykal to New Contract - FC Dallas
- George Bello Named to USA Roster for 2019 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Brazil - Atlanta United FC
- New York City FC First Team and Academy Players Named to United States National Team for FIFA U-17 World Cup - New York City FC
- Sporting KC Midfielder Gianluca Busio Named to U.S. Roster for U-17 World Cup - Sporting Kansas City
- Griffin Yow Named in World Cup Squad for U.S. U-17 Boys' National Team - D.C. United
- Ian Ayre Excited to Watch Mike Jacobs Construct Nashville SC's MLS Roster - Nashville SC
- Orlando City SC to Expand Presence in Osceola County - Orlando City SC
- Chicago Fire Soccer Club Acquire Former Real Madrid Midfielder Alvaro Medran - Chicago Fire
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Roster Decisions for the 2021 Season
- Gyau scores first FCC goal as Orange and Blue conclude 2020 MLS season
- Two FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams
- FC Cincinnati Academy Announces Discovery Program Dates
- FC Cincinnati Weekly Update: November 2, 2020