FC Cincinnati Open 2020 Season Ticket Sales to General Public
CINCINNATI - FC Cincinnati have opened 2020 season ticket sales to the general public, now making season tickets available for its second season in Major League Soccer and the club's final year at historic Nippert Stadium.
Fans who purchase at this time will be able to select their 2020 seats immediately. Additionally, Season Ticket Members can either complete payment on their accounts in full or take advantage of a multiple-month payment plan.
2020 Season Ticket purchase information, including pricing: fccincinnati.com/tickets/season-tickets
Since opening the renewal process in August, the club has already secured more than 16,000 season tickets. In 2019, the club sold more than 20,000 season tickets for its inaugural season, ranking third among all MLS expansion teams' first-year sales behind Atlanta in 2017 and Seattle in 2009 - both of which play in NFL stadiums.
Fans who are interested in securing 2020 Season Tickets - and who don't yet have them - are encouraged to purchase early to determine their ticket priority. Ticket priority is used for all events and sales, and will be the basis for sales into the new West End Stadium ahead of its opening at the start of the 2021 season. Those who are Season Ticket Members for the 2020 will have the best position for seating opportunities in West End Stadium when sales open.
"We are so appreciative of our fans," FCC Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service Jeff Smith said. "Even with our results on the field in our first MLS season, they have committed to next season - our last at Nippert Stadium - in record numbers and at a rate we've never seen before. Our renewal rates are far outpacing our 2019 renewals as we moved from the USL to MLS, and we can only thank our fans for their confidence in what we're building.
"That said, with the record renewal rates we've had, that may mean that we will soon have to look at what our available season ticket capacity will be in 2020. Last year, we reached that point in mid-April, which was earlier than ever, and we had far fewer renewed season tickets in the off-season. Once we learn our 2020 schedule and then begin to open single-game tickets, mini plans and group tickets, it very much limits available season ticket inventory. We highly, highly recommend that anyone who wants to be an FCC Season Ticket Member in 2020 secure their seats as soon as possible," Smith added.
All 2020 Season Ticket sales will be handled on the club's primary ticket platform provider, SeatGeek. For more information about SeatGeek - which is considered the most user-friendly ticket platform available - visit fccincinnati.com/seatgeek.
In 2019, on a per-game basis, FC Cincinnati averaged 27,336 fans per game at Nippert Stadium - the third highest total in MLS behind Atlanta (52,510) and Seattle (40,247).
The FCC Ticket Sales and Service staff are available for questions or assistance in the club's downtown offices (14 East Fourth St.) and via the phone at 513-977-KICK (5425) from 8:30 a.m. through 5 p.m. daily. Fans who want personal one-on-one assistance are encouraged to call the office before coming in to ensure timely support.
FC Cincinnati will return to the field in early 2020 for their second MLS season. For up-to-the-minute information about FC Cincinnati, visit the team's official website at fccincinnati.com, or follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook at @FCCincinnati.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from October 21, 2019
- Earthquakes Weekly Update: October 21, 2019 - San Jose Earthquakes
- LA Galaxy to Host Watch Party on October 24 at Dignity Health Sports Park's Legends Plaza for Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs Match - LA Galaxy
- FC Cincinnati Foundation: More Than $50,000 Raised at Thursday's Ladies Lace up - FC Cincinnati
- Major League Soccer Awards Expansion Team to Sacramento - MLS
- Mexican Powers Club America & C.F. Monterrey to Face off in LIGA MX Friendly at BBVA Stadium - Houston Dynamo
- Technical Director Luke Sassano to Step Down for Family Reasons - FC Cincinnati
- FC Cincinnati Open 2020 Season Ticket Sales to General Public - FC Cincinnati
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Roster Updates Ahead of 2020 Season - Columbus Crew SC
- MNUFC Falls 2-1 to Galaxy - Minnesota United FC
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 2, Minnesota United FC 1 - Sunday, October 20, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Matchups Set for Audi 2019 MLS Cup Playoffs Conference Semifinals - MLS
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent FC Cincinnati Stories
- FC Cincinnati Announce Protected List for 2019 MLS Expansion Draft
- FC Cincinnati Announce Remaining Roster Decisions
- FC Cincinnati Acquire $50,000 in General Allocation Money from Inter Miami CF
- Leonardo Bertone earns FC Cincinnati's Goal of the Year
- Four FC Cincinnati Players Called up to Respective National Teams