FC Cincinnati and Toronto FC Acquire Players in Re-Entry Process, Stage 2
December 3, 2019 - Major League Soccer (MLS) News Release
NEW YORK - During the final postseason roster mechanism of the 2019 calendar year, two players were selected on Tuesday in Stage 2 of the Re-Entry Process.
FC Cincinnati selected former Seattle Sounders FC defender Saad Abdul-Salaam and Toronto FC selected former New England Revolution forward Juan Agudelo.
Re-Entry Process, Stage 2 Results
Player Name Selecting MLS Club
Saad Abdul-Salaam (Seattle Sounders FC)
Juan Agudelo (New England Revolution)
Following this final postseason roster mechanism, all eligible players who were not selected during the 2019 MLS End-of-Year Waivers Process, Stage 1, or Stage 2 of the Re-Entry Process, are now available to all teams on a first-come, first served basis.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from December 3, 2019
- Toronto FC Selects Juan Agudelo in MLS Re-Entry Draft - Toronto FC
- MLS Fines Jozy Altidore, Marc Dos Santos and Matias Almeyda for Public Criticism - MLS
- FC Cincinnati and Toronto FC Acquire Players in Re-Entry Process, Stage 2 - MLS
- FC Cincinnati Select Defender Saad Abdul-Salaam in Stage 2 of 2019 MLS Re-Entry Process - FC Cincinnati
- 2020 NWSL Draft to Take Place in Baltimore, MD on January 16 - MLS
- Real Salt Lake Names Elliot Fall General Manager - Real Salt Lake
- Real Salt Lake Names Freddy Juarez Head Coach - Real Salt Lake
- Sounders FC to Hold 2019 Alliance Annual Business Meeting Tonight - Seattle Sounders FC
- MLS Eligible Player List Announced for Stage 2 of the Re-Entry Process on Tuesday - MLS
- FC Dallas Trades Dominique Badji to Nashville SC - FC Dallas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.