Emily Boyd Suffers Knee Injury
CHICAGO - Chicago Red Stars goalkeeper Emily Boyd has suffered tears to her anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and medial collateral ligament (MCL) in her knee.
Selected 15th overall by Chicago in the 2018 NWSL College Draft, Boyd has made 13 appearances for Chicago. She has five clean sheets and 28 saves in her career. Boyd joined Danish side HB KÃ¸ge on loan following the Challenge Cup.
Images from this story
Chicago Red Stars goalkeeper Emily Boyd
• Discuss this story on the National Women's Soccer League message board...
National Women's Soccer League Stories from October 16, 2020
- Utah Royals FC Finishes 2020 NWSL Season at OL Reign - Utah Royals FC
- Match Forecast: OL Reign Hosts Utah to End Fall Series - OL Reign
- Orlando Pride Closes out Fall Series against North Carolina - Orlando Pride
- Emily Boyd Suffers Knee Injury - Chicago Red Stars
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.