El Paso Locomotive FC Midfielder Nick Ross Locked in for 2020 Season
EL PASO, TX - Scottish midfielder, Nick Ross will be returning for the 2020 season. The versatile midfielder, Ross, appeared for the Locos 32 times (out of 38 matches) in the 2019 campaign; recording two goals, two assists, and closed the season with a 90 percent passing accuracy.
"For me, Nick is one of the most underrated players in the league. He is incredibly intelligent; he has the running ability to cover more ground than anyone else during a game and is technically proficient with both feet. Nick's intelligence allows us to experiment tactically and offers solutions to our build-up and possession play. He was a joy to work with in 2019, he is one of the most popular players on the roster and I am honored to have him back in a Locomotive jersey next season," said Head Coach Mark Lowry.
The calm and cool 27-year-old midfielder completed 31 key passes in the inaugural season and showcased his class as a regular fixture in Lowry's starting 11 thirty times in 2019.
All aboard, year two is almost here! Season Ticket Memberships, Group Tickets, and Individual Match Tickets can be purchased at https://www.eplocomotivefc.com/ticket or by calling or texting 915-235-GOAL.
Images from this story
El Paso Locomotive FC midfielder Nick Ross
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from November 26, 2019
- Richards Returning to Reno for Year Four - Reno 1868 FC
- New Mexico United Prepares to Celebrate the Holidays with Several Events and Merchandise Specials - New Mexico United
- El Paso Locomotive FC Midfielder Nick Ross Locked in for 2020 Season - El Paso Locomotive FC
- Hartford Athletic 2019 Season Community Wrap Up - Hartford Athletic
- Hartford Athletic Signs English Midfielder Aiden Mesias - Hartford Athletic
- Malik Johnson to Return in 2020 - Tampa Bay Rowdies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent El Paso Locomotive FC Stories
- KVIA-TV to Rebroadcast Five Full Locomotive FC Home Games
- USL Championship Extends Temporary Suspension of Season
- El Paso Locomotive FC Issues Update
- El Paso Locomotive Hosts Portland Timbers 2 in 2020 Home Opener on Saturday
- El Paso Locomotive Opens Season with a Draw against Orange County SC