Dunlap Named IronMan
Joe Dunlap has been awarded as this season's IronMan.
Joe's dedication to conditioning and skating did not go unnoticed as he finished this season skating in 48 games. He tallied 28 total points (11g, 17a) and additionally tacked on 63 penalty minutes, the third highest on the team.
Head Coach Pierre-Paul Lamoureux said of the Windham, HN native, "Joe can skate for days and he is scary fast. He has a special work ethic on and off the ice. He takes care of his body & prepares physically. Joe's explosiveness, jump, and endurance make him an elite."
Force alumni to receive the IronMan award in previous seasons are Ondrej Pavel, Jake Harrison and Ben Meyers.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from March 31, 2020
- Dunlap Named IronMan - Fargo Force
- Hawks Pledge to Recognize Health Care Pros Throughout 2020/21 - Waterloo Black Hawks
- Storm Sign Defenseman Vinny Borgesi to Tender Agreement - Tri-City Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Fargo Force Stories
- Fargo Force to Host Red Cross Blood Drive to Help Meet Urgent Need
- Fargo Force to Host American Red Cross Blood Drive at Scheels Arena June 3 & 4
- Fargo Force Announce Selections in 2020 USHL Phase II Draft
- Force Select Nine Players in 2020 USHL Phase I Draft
- Broz Receives USHL Honors