Dockery Returns to Wichita
WICHITA, Kan. - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's San Jose Sharks, AHL's San Jose Barracuda and powered by Toyota, announced today the re-signing of Dominic Dockery for the 2023-24 season.
Dockery, 26, was a steady presence last year on the blue line for the Thunder. The Lockport, New York native appeared in 71 games, tallying 10 points (2g, 8a).
After starting out the 2021-22 campaign at the University of Maine, he turned pro and signed with the Wheeling Nailers. In 29 games, he tallied five assists. Dockery finished the season with the Indy Fuel and had one assist in three games.
The 6-foot-2, 185-pound blueliner played four seasons at Merrimack College before transferring to Maine. In 108 career games, he finished with 19 points (3g, 16a) for the Warriors.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from August 25, 2023
- Thunder Announces Addition to Front Office Staff - Wichita Thunder
- Worcester Railers HC Sign Forward Andrei Bakanov for 2023-24 Season - Worcester Railers HC
- Admirals Announce Affiliation with NHL's Winnipeg Jets and AHL's Manitoba Moose - Norfolk Admirals
- Hardie Makes his Choice, Re-Signs with 'Clones - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Dockery Returns to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.