Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to Grand Rapids Drive
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. - The Detroit Pistons announced today that the club has assigned forward Quincy Miller from the team's NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Grand Rapids Drive.
In two games with the Drive this season, Miller has averaged 11.5 points, 9.0 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.0 blocks in 19.7 minutes per game. He recorded 15 points, 12 rebounds and three assists in 23 minutes vs. the Delaware 87ers on February 27.
Miller, who signed with the Pistons for the remainder of the season on 3/13, has yet to appear in a game with Detroit. In six games with the Sacramento Kings, he averaged 2.8 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.0 steals and 10.2 minutes.
The 6-foot-9 forward also played with the Reno Bighorns of the NBA D-League where he averaged 25.3 points, 7.6 rebounds, 3.6 blocks, 1.9 assists, 1.6 steals and 28.9 minutes in 15 games before signing with Detroit.
For in-depth analysis by website editor Keith Langlois and special inside-access videos, visit www.pistons.com, the official source for news and features on the Detroit Pistons.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 25, 2015
- BayHawks Eliminated from Playoff Contention, Lose to Maine - Erie BayHawks
- Energy Fall to the Grand Rapids Drive - Iowa Wolves
- Drive Excel in Fourth Quarter, Top Energy 107-95 - Grand Rapids Drive
- Red Claws Inch Closer to Division Title with Win over Erie - Maine Red Claws
- Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to Grand Rapids Drive of NBA D-League - G League
- Detroit Pistons Assign Quincy Miller to Grand Rapids Drive - Grand Rapids Drive
- Mavericks Reassign Dwight Powell to the Texas Legends - G League
- Atlanta Hawks Sign Austin Daye to Second 10-Day Contract - Erie BayHawks
- Jam Lose 111-103 to the Mad Ants - Bakersfield Jam
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.