Denver Outlaws to Host 14th Annual Mile High Fourth of July Game on Thursday
DENVER - The Denver Outlaws (4-1) will host the team's 14th annual Mile High Fourth of July fireworks game, presented by Xcel Energy, on Thursday at Broncos Stadium at Mile High (7 p.m. MDT faceoff). Fans are encouraged to arrive at the stadium early as large crowds and heavy traffic are expected for Thursday's game.
Tickets for the game against the Chesapeake Bayhawks (2-1) start at just $15 and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling 303-OUTLAWS. The Outlaws have won three consecutive games coming into Thursday's matchup and currently sit at first place in the league standings.
Produced by world-renowned Zambelli Fireworks, Mile High Fourth of July offers fans a unique experience with close-proximity pyrotechnics launched from inside the stadium bowl and the surrounding area. More than 10,000 fireworks rounds will be ignited and paired with a music video tribute on the stadium's 220-foot-long by 40-foot-high ThunderVision screen.
'Thunderstorm,' the official skydiving team of the Denver Broncos, will also make a night jump from 5,000 feet into the stadium. The entire show will begin following the game and is ope-n to all ticketed fans.
Thursday's game will be broadcast live on Altitude2 and available to stream live through AltitudeNOW.com and the AltitudeNOW mobile app. The game will be also be broadcast live nationally on WatchStadium.com.
The Denver Outlaws have transitioned to a mobile-only ticketing platform for all fans for the 2019 season. Ticket holders will access their tickets through their account manager via their mobile device. Printed at home PDF tickets will no longer be available for entry.
Outlaws fans will receive multiple benefits associated with mobile tickets, including:
Quick and easy entrance to the stadium using a smart phone
Improved control and convenience by having the ability to manage, transfer or sell tickets at any time
Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
Fans are encouraged to view the Outlaws' Digital Ticket How-To Guides or contact the Outlaws Ticket Office (720-258-3600, Brianna.Holliday@denveroutlaws.com) with any questions prior to arriving to the stadium on Thursday.
Parking permits still need to be printed in advance of heading to the game and should be displayed at intersections near the stadium for directional purposes. Parking permits do not need to be printed in color.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Lacrosse message board...
Major League Lacrosse Stories from July 3, 2019
- Game 4 Preview: BayHawks Travel to Denver for Outlaws' Mile High Fourth of July - Chesapeake Bayhawks
- Denver Outlaws to Host 14th Annual Mile High Fourth of July Game on Thursday - Denver Outlaws
- Kavanagh, Madalon and Runberg Garner the Honors This Week - MLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Denver Outlaws Stories
- Major League Lacrosse Announces Denver as Host City for 2019 MLL Championship Weekend
- Zach Currier Scores Game-Winner with Two Seconds Remaining to Lead Denver Outlaws to Fifth Consecutive Win
- Denver Outlaws to Host Annual 'Camp Day' in Matinee Matchup with Atlanta Blaze
- Seven Denver Outlaws Players Named to MLL All-Star Game
- Outlaws Rally from Four-Goal Deficit in Fourth Quarter to Beat Chesapeake BayHawks and Improve to 5-1 on the Season