Defenseman Blake Arneson Loaned to NAHL Austin
ROCHESTER, Minn. - With the Rochester Grizzlies off this weekend waiting for the start of the NA3HL Fraser Cup Playoffs, defenseman Blake Arneson has been loaned to the Austin Bruins of the NAHL.
Arneson, 18, is no stranger to the NAHL having played 38 games between the Wichita Falls Warriors, Northeast Generals, and Bismarck Bobcats over the past few seasons. The Red Wing, MN, native has two points in those 38 games and will make his Austin Bruins debut on Monday, March 22 when the team travels to St. Cloud for a battle with the Norsemen.
Arneson will join other one-time Grizzlies defensemen Cullen Rush and Travis Shoudy on the blue-line for Austin. The Bruins and Norsemen drop the puck at 7:00 CDT from the St. Cloud Municipal Athletic Complex and fans can catch the play-by-play with TJ Chillot on HockeyTV, Power 96 radio, and kqprfm.com beginning at 6:50.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from March 22, 2021
- Norsemen Comeback Falls Short in Loss ÃÂ - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Humphrey and Nasca Named Honorable Mention for NAHL's East Division's Star of the Week - New Jersey Titans
- NAHL Announces Stars of the Week - NAHL
- Ice Wolves Tender Forward Sullivan Scholle - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Minnesota Wilderness Weekend Recap - Minnesota Wilderness
- NAHL Team in Anchorage, Alaska Approved for the 2021-22 Season - NAHL
- Defenseman Blake Arneson Loaned to NAHL Austin - Austin Bruins
- What to Know: Norsemen vs Bruins - St. Cloud Norsemen
- Titans Fall to Nordiques 3-0 in Hard Fought Game - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.