Dearle Returns for 06-07 Season
Oklahoma City, Okla. - The Oklahoma City Blazers of the Central Hockey League signed forward Graham Dearle, Blazers head coach Doug Sauter announced today.
Dearle, a 5-11, 185-pounder from Moosomin, Saskatchewan appeared in 47 games as a Blazer last season. In those games, he recorded 14 points (2-12-14) and served 210 penalty minutes. His penalty minute figure was good for third on the team, while his 26 majors was tops on the Blazers roster.
"Graham is one and will be one of the hardest working guys on our club," said Sauter. "He is the ultimate team guy who will do what it takes to win. I think he will be one of the players who will return to Oklahoma City and have a solid season due to the experience he gained last season. He is a true role player who can play any position I ask him."
Dearle is the fourth player signed by the Blazers for the 2006-07 season. He joins defenseman Mike Burgoyne and veterans Tyler Fleck and Marty Standish on the Blazers 06-07 roster. The Blazers begin play in their historic 15th season October 20 in Oklahoma City.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from June 21, 2006
- Eagles Sign Goaltender - Colorado Eagles
- Ice Bats Open October 21 at Chaparral - Austin Ice Bats
- Cats to host Brahmas Appreciation Night - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Kings Make "Weis" Trade With Killer Bees - Lubbock Cotton Kings
- Killer Bees Acquire Olauson; Home Opening Date Set - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Strome Adds Fire to Rage Roster - Rocky Mountain Rage
- Dearle Returns for 06-07 Season - Oklahoma City Blazers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.