Dayton Dutch Lions FC Welcomes the Cincinnati Bengals at DOC Stadium
DAYTON, Ohio - Dayton Outpatient Center, in conjunction with the Dayton Dutch Lions FC, is excited to welcome The Cincinnati Bengals to Dayton to practice at West Carrollton High School, for a pre-game training camp, on Monday, August 11th. The new DOC stadium field, generously donated by Dr. Suresh Gupta, is professional and in perfect condition to host The Bengals for this practice session.
Fans are encouraged to come see the Bengals team practice up close and personal, as the event is free and open to the public. The session will begin at 5:30 pm, with the gates opening at 4pm, at the conclusion of the practice Players will be available to sign autographs for fans. "This is a great event for the local community and Dr. Gupta's support has made it possible for the Cincinnati Bengals to come to Dayton" said, Koen Driessen, the Business Development Manager for the Dayton Dutch Lions, professional soccer team. The Dayton Dutch Lions FC, also play regularly at DOC Stadium. Parking will be available for $5 with proceeds going to West Carrollton High School, in the lot adjacent to the stadium with seating capacity of 5000 bleacher seats. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to beat the traffic.
Dr. Gupta is a strong supporter of community sports and to help families get ready for the return to school his new specialized Access MD Children's Urgent Care, located at, 6229 Old Troy Pike is offering $15 Sports Physicals till the end of August 2014. They are celebrating a grand opening on August 15th with a ribbon-cutting ceremony inviting city officials and providing tours to the community. There are three other local Access MD urgent cares participating in this community savings, to help families as they prepare for the upcoming school year and sports programs. Other participating urgent cares are located at 1010 Woodman Dr., Dayton Mall on 8210 Springboro Pike, also at Springboro, OH. at 540 W. Central Ave., No appointment is necessary to come in for a sports physical.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from August 8, 2014
- Riverhounds Defeat OC Blues FC 1-0 at Highmark Stadium - Pittsburgh Riverhounds SC
- Dayton Draws Battery 2-2 on Late Goal - Charleston Battery
- Blues Welcome New Players to Orange County - Orange County SC
- OKC Energy FC Faces Sacramento Saturday Night - OKC Energy FC
- Dayton Dutch Lions FC Welcomes the Cincinnati Bengals at DOC Stadium - Dayton Dutch Lions
- Hammerheads Receive Stuver on Loan from Crew - Wilmington Hammerheads FC
- Match Preview- Orlando Aims to Extend Lead at the Top of the Table - Orlando City SC
- Match Preview: Sacramento Republic FC V Oklahoma City Energy FC - Sacramento Republic FC
- West Coast Clash Highlights Weekend's Action - USL
- Hammerheads Host Dayton for Pink Out - Wilmington Hammerheads FC
- Dayton Dutch Lions FC Play Back to Back Games in Charleston and Wilmington - Dayton Dutch Lions
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Dayton Dutch Lions Stories
- Match Recap: Lions Play Tough Game Closing out Their Season
- DDL FC Returns Home for the Season Finale against Wilmington
- DDL FC Travels to Orlando for a Great Test Before Returning Home
- Dayton Dutch Lions Sebastien Thuriere Selected to Camp and Play for Hatian National Team
- Ton Dutch Lions FC Lose to the Colorado Rapids Reserves at Home