Day Two of Isotopes Job Fair Tomorrow
The Albuquerque Isotopes and Spectra Food Services and Hospitality wrap up their 2020 Job Fair tomorrow, Thursday, January 16, from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Isotopes Park. New for 2020, a second date was added to the fair due to popular demand. Day One on Tuesday saw hundreds enter Isotopes Park to interview for numerous positions.
The Isotopes Job Fair has attracted hundreds of people looking for game-day and seasonal employment at Isotopes Park. The Isotopes are looking for qualified, hardworking candidates with customer service skills who are able to work baseball and soccer home games as well as other events held at Isotopes Park.
Once again, the Isotopes and Spectra Food Services and Hospitality will interview candidates for a variety of exciting positions. All interested applicants should enter the ballpark on the third base side. The following openings will be available:
BASEBALL/SOCCER HOME GAMES:
Fun Zone Attendant
Metal Detector (Divestor)
Pro Shop Attendant
SPECTRA FOOD SERVICES & HOSPITALITY:
Concession Stand Leader
The Isotopes open the home slate of the 2020 season with a seven-game homestand beginning on Tuesday, April 14. Individual game tickets go on sale Monday, March 2 at the Isotopes Park Box Office, abqisotopes.com and Ticketmaster.com
Job seekers can expect game-day positions to run from March through October.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from January 15, 2020
- Day Two of Isotopes Job Fair Tomorrow - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Chris Cron Back for Second Season at the Helm, Entire Field Staff Returns - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Albuquerque Isotopes Stories
- Mariachis Hit High Note as Greatest Gorra
- Mariachis Advance to Championship Round of #GreatestGora
- Isotopes to Host "A Speech of Their OwnÃ¢ÂÂ Initiative
- Isotopes/Mariachis Join Minor League Baseball's "Greatest Gorra" Cap Competition
- Isotopes "Stadium Memories" Series to Air on TV, Radio and Facebook Live