Cutters Release 2006 Schedule
The Williamsport Crosscutters have released their schedule for the 2006 season.
The Cutters 76-game slate opens on June 20 at Williamsport travels to State College to meet the new State College Spikes in the inaugural game of their new NY-P rivalry. The rivalry continues on June 21 as the two clubs meet for Williamsport's home opener at Historic Bowman Field. The two teams will battle each other twelve times during the '06 season. Williamsport has also announced that all Sunday games at Bowman Field will now begin at 6:05pm with gates opening at 5pm. All other Crosscutters home games start at 7:05pm.
In addition to the State College Spikes entering the loop in place of the New Jersey Cardinals, other changes in the league include the Vermont Expos changing their name to the Lake Monsters and a partial realignment of divisions as the Cutters and Spikes both move to the Pinckney Division joining Auburn, Batavia, Jamestown and Mahoning Valley. The leagues 2nd Annual All-Star Game will be held August 16 at Aberdeen's Ripken Stadium.
Season tickets and Bonus Book ticket plans are now on sale and can be purchased by calling the Crosscutters at (570) 326-3389 or online at www.crosscutters.com.
Fans can view and print the full schedule at www.crosscutters.com
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from February 27, 2006
- Cutters Release 2006 Schedule - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Lake Monsters Release 2006 Schedule - Vermont Lake Monsters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Latest Bowman Field Hall of Famer & Sports Walk Inductees to be Honored at Cutters 12th Annual Hot S
- Williamsport Crosscutters News Alert - Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Pat Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Morandini & Williams Headline 12th Annual Hot Stove Banquet
- Crosscutters Principal Ownership, Trinity Sports Holdings, Named Organization of the Year