Crosscutters Announce 2018 Schedule
The Williamsport Crosscutters, Class A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, have announced the schedule for their 20th anniversary season which begins June 15 when they host the rival State College Spikes.
The 76-game schedule will include 38 home games against seven different New York-Penn League opponents at BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field.
Teams visiting Williamsport in 2018 include the State College Spikes (St. Louis Cardinals) on June 15, 17, 28, 30, August 21-22, & September 1-3, Auburn Doubledays (Washington Nationals) June 18-20 & July 1-3, Tri-City ValleyCats (Houston Astros) July 11-13, Batavia MuckDogs (Miami Marlins) July 17-19 & August 11-12, West Virginia Black Bears (Pittsburgh Pirates) July 20-22 & August 2-4, Hudson Valley Renegades (Tampa Bay Rays) July 27-29, Mahoning Valley Scrappers (Cleveland Indians) August 8-10, & 26-28.
"We are looking forward to a fun year as we get set to celebrate and commemorate our 20th season of Cutters baseball," said Gabe Sinicropi, Cutters VP of Marketing and Public Relations. "Time flies when you're having fun and we hope we've created some great memories for our fans at the ballpark over the past two decades. It's been heart-warming to watch young fans grow up to have children of their own that they now bring to the ballpark. The 2018 season will be a chance to relive and remember those memories while also creating new ones."
Game times remain the same as in previous seasons with all Monday-Saturday home contests starting at 7:05pm and Sunday home games starting at 5:05pm. The only exceptions are Sunday, August 26 which will be a 7:05pm start with Mahoning Valley and the final game of the season on Monday, September 3 (Labor Day) with a 1:05pm first pitch against State College.
Once again, all Cutters games, home and away, will be broadcast on Fox Sports Williamsport. All games can also be heard online at crosscutters.com
The full 2018 Williamsport Crosscutters schedule can be found at www.crosscutters.com.
• Discuss this story on the New York-Penn League message board...
New York-Penn League Stories from October 27, 2017
- Crosscutters Announce 2018 Schedule - Williamsport Crosscutters
- Staten Island Yankees Release 2018 Season Schedule - Staten Island Yankees
- Brooklyn Cyclones to Receive 2017 Larry MacPhail Award - Brooklyn Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Williamsport Crosscutters Stories
- Latest Bowman Field Hall of Famer & Sports Walk Inductees to be Honored at Cutters 12th Annual Hot S
- Williamsport Crosscutters News Alert - Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Pat Borders Returns to Cutters Dugout in 2018
- Morandini & Williams Headline 12th Annual Hot Stove Banquet
- Crosscutters Principal Ownership, Trinity Sports Holdings, Named Organization of the Year