Comedian Gallagher to Perform at Yakima County Stadium
The Yakima Bears professional baseball team has partnered with Carmen's Comedy Club to bring prop comedian Gallagher to Yakima, Washington during his Looking for Intelligent Life Tour. The show will be at 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 26th at Yakima County Stadium.
Gallagher, known best for his Sledge-O-Matic routine, has had 16 cable specials during his 30 plus years of stand-up comedy. While fans can expect watermelons and plenty of other items to be smashed by Gallagher's sledge hammer during Gallagher at the Ballpark, the comedian generates laughs with more than flying bits of food. Gallagher's show incorporates intelligent social and political commentary as only he can deliver. The two-hour show at Yakima County Stadium will feature a plethora of oddball props and commentary delivered by one of the most calculating performers in the entertainment world.
Tickets to see Gallagher at the Ballpark are available now at the Yakima Bears office in downtown Yakima on 17 North 3rd Street during regular business hours. Tickets can also be purchased at Carmen's Comedy Club in Selah or online at ticketswest.com.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from August 12, 2011
- Hawks earn wild victory - Boise Hawks
- Comedian Gallagher to Perform at Yakima County Stadium - Yakima Bears
- C's strand 12 runners as they lose second straight to Bears at County Stadium - Vancouver Canadians
- Frogs Bounce Back for Slim 4-3 Win - Everett AquaSox
- Bears Beat the Canadians Again, Take 2-0 Series Lead - Yakima Bears
- Emeralds roll to 17-6 victory - Boise Hawks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.