Colmenares Reassigned to Arkansas
SALT LAKE CITY (May 15, 2010) - The Salt Lake Bees announced today that the club has reassigned infielder Carlos Colmenares to Double-A Arkansas.
Colmenares, 24, has appeared in five games for the Bees in 2010, hitting .333 with two doubles and one RBI. He has also appeared in 12 games for the Travelers and seven games for the Single-A Rancho Cucamonga Quakes this season. In 2009, he split the season between Salt Lake, Cedar Rapids and Rancho Cucamonga. The Maracay, Venezuela native originally signed with the Angels as a free agent in 2004.
The Salt Lake Bees begin a four-game homestand tonight against the Albuquerque Isotopes at 6:35 p.m. at Spring Mobile Ballpark. For more information about Bees season tickets, which start as low as $7 per game, call (801) 325-BASE or visit slbees.com.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from May 15, 2010
- Express Bash Sky Sox 16-4 - Round Rock Express
- Long Night for Sky Sox, Lose to Round Rock, 16-4 - Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Fifteen hits leads Sounds to 9-3 victory - Portland Beavers
- Sounds Take Down Beavers In Series Opener, 9-3 - Nashville Sounds
- MacLane pitches 'Birds by Rainiers - Memphis Redbirds
- Oklahoma City RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Round Rock Express Game Notes for May 15 - Round Rock Express
- Colmenares Reassigned to Arkansas - Salt Lake Bees
- Aces Lose To Royals, 10-7 In Extras - Reno Aces
- Liz stifles Redbirds in rain-delayed contest - Portland Beavers
- Portland pounds Memphis - Memphis Redbirds
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Salt Lake Bees Stories
- Salt Lake Bees Rank in MiLB Top 25 Merchandise Sales
- Salt Lake Bees Statement on Minor League Baseball
- Larry H. Miller Group of Companies Announces Massive Food Drive at LHM Dealerships, Megaplex Theatres and Sports Facilities
- MiLB Launches CommUNITY First Campaign
- Salt Lake Bees Announce Ticket PolicyÃÂ