Cole Reinhardt Earns Amateur Tryout with Belleville Senators
The Belleville Senators have signed Cole Reinhardt to an amateur tryout ahead of the 2021 American Hockey League season. The Calgary, Alberta native was selected in the sixth round, 181st overall at the 2020 NHL Entry Draft by the Ottawa Senators. Reinhardt will look to make the jump to professional hockey after playing four years in the Western Hockey League (WHL)
The 20-year old's WHL career has seen him play four years with the Brandon Wheat Kings who selected him in the 2015 Bantam Draft. Reinhardt was enjoying a career year during the 2019-20 season with the Wheat Kings when their season was cut short due to the pandemic. He finished the year with 31 goals and 24 assists for an impressive 55 points in 56 games. In total, he has recorded 141 points (75 goals, 66 assists) in his 252-game WHL career.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 8, 2021
- Bruce Boudreau Brings USPHL Junior Hockey Team to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Colby Williams Signs One Year AHL Contract with the Belleville Senators - Belleville Senators
- Cole Reinhardt Earns Amateur Tryout with Belleville Senators - Belleville Senators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Stockton Heat, March 3rd
- TSN1200 to Provide Broadcast Coverage of All Belleville Senators Home Games
- Logan Shaw Named 4th Captain in Franchise History
- Belleville Senators Sign Goaltender Tye Austin to An Amateur Tryout
- Belleville Senators Announce Temporary Relocation for Home Games for 2020-21 Season