Chiefs' Final Game Jersesys Available Online
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. - The Johnstown Chiefs announced today that there is just over two weeks remaining in the online auction of their game-worn jerseys from April third's final home game.
Eighteen jerseys are available in the auction which is being hosted by the MeiGray Group (www.meigray.com) with bids beginning at $200.00. These one-of-a-kind items feature a patch on the left chest which commemorates the Chiefs' final game in the ECHL. The final day to place bids is on Wednesday, May 5, 2010, and closing times on the auctions range from 9:00 p.m. ET to 9:34 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 19, 2010
- Thunder return home with 2-0 series lead vs. Bakersfield, Wednesday in Game 3 - Stockton Thunder
- K-Wings Re-Sign Head Coach Nick Bootland - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Second Round Playoff Hockey Returns To E-Center Tuesday - Utah Grizzlies
- Bartlett Loaned To Milwaukee - Charlotte Checkers
- Condors In The Community: Jean Drive Brings In 569 Pairs - Bakersfield Condors
- Final K-Wings Weekly Of The 09-10 Season - Kalamazoo Wings
- Chiefs' Final Game Jersesys Available Online - Johnstown Chiefs
- Condors Weekly: Bakersfield Heads To Stockton In Search Of Wins - Bakersfield Condors
- Cyclones Return Home For Three - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Everblades Facing Elimination In Second Round Series - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.