Chiefs and Every Woman Can Raise $12,000 for Cancer Research
Spokane, Wash. - The Spokane Chiefs are proud to announce that, in partnership with Every Woman Can, $12,000 has been raised to help fund cancer treatment and research.
Funds were raised via blind auction at during Chiefs Fight Cancer Night presented by Pizza Factory on Feb. 29, 2020. Proceeds from Chiefs Fight Cancer Night t-shirts at the Chiefs Team Store were also donated toward the cause.
Every Woman Can is a grassroots organization made up of cancer survivors, advocates and warrior volunteers that began in February 2017 with a mission to be at the heart of the fight and serve our local region.
• Discuss this story on the Western Hockey League message board...
Western Hockey League Stories from May 18, 2020
- Chiefs and Every Woman Can Raise $12,000 for Cancer Research - Spokane Chiefs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Spokane Chiefs Stories
- Chiefs Select Defenseman David Jiricek in CHL Import Draft
- Prospect Ben Thornton Invited to Hockey Canada U-17 Camp
- Beckman and Finley Invited to Canadian National Junior Team Summer Development Camp
- Sward Invited to National Men's Summer Under-18 Team Selection Camp
- Lukas Parik Invited to Czech Republic Under-20 Summer Camp