Chicago Fire FC Announces Time, Broadcast Changes for September 12 Home Match against Columbus Crew SC
CHICAGO -- Chicago Fire FC announced today time and broadcast changes for its home match against Columbus Crew SC on Saturday, Sept. 12. The Fire's match against Crew SC is now scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. CT and will be nationally televised on Univision and TUDN and transmitted locally in Spanish on 105.1 WOJO-HD.
Chicago's contest against Columbus was originally scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. CT on WGN-TV and ESPN+. The Sept. 12 match will mark the second meeting between the two teams in 2020. The Fire previously fell 3-0 to Crew SC at MAPFRE Stadium in Columbus, Ohio on Aug. 20.
Chicago will continue regular season action tonight when the Club hosts the New England Revolution at Soldier Field. Beginning at 6:30 p.m. CT, the match will be broadcast live on WGN-TV and ESPN+ and transmitted locally in Spanish on 105.1 WOJO-HD2. The pregame show, presented by CIBC, will begin at 6:15 p.m. CT on ESPN+.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from September 6, 2020
- Real Salt Lake Drops 4-0 Result to Minnesota United FC - Real Salt Lake
- Orange and Blue downed by Columbus - FC Cincinnati
- Chicago Fire FC Falls 2-1 to New England Revolution - Chicago Fire
- Notes & Quotes: D.C. United 0 - 0 New York City FC - New York City FC
- Philadelphia Union Blank Red Bulls, 3-0 - New York Red Bulls
- D.C. United Draw 0-0 against New York City FC at Audi Field - D.C. United
- Bunbury's Brace Lifts Revolution to 2-1 Win at Chicago Fire FC - New England Revolution
- Union net three to earn three points on the road - Philadelphia Union
- Columbus Crew SC Announces Time Change and New Broadcast Details for September 12 Road Match against Chicago Fire FC - Columbus Crew SC
- Chicago Fire FC Announces Time, Broadcast Changes for September 12 Home Match against Columbus Crew SC - Chicago Fire
- Timbers Square off against Seattle Sounders FC Tonight at CenturyLink Field - Portland Timbers
- Kamara Levels Match with Earthquakes - Colorado Rapids
- Quakes earn draw at Earthquakes Stadium in first home match since March 7 - San Jose Earthquakes
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC (3) - Toronto FC (2) Post Match Summary - Toronto FC
- 'Caps make triumphant return to BC Place in high-scoring affair - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Fire Stories
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 21-Year-Old Defender Jhon Espinoza
- Robert Beric and Mauricio Pineda Announced as 2020 Chicago Fire FC Award Winners
- Chicago Fire FC Acquires 20-Year-Old Nigerian Striker Chinonso Offor
- Chicago Fire FC Homegrown Goalkeeper Chris Brady Named USL League One Young Player of the Year
- Chicago Fire FC Exercise 2021 Contract Options on Four Players