Chicago Bulls Recall Cameron Payne from Windy City
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL - The Chicago Bulls announced today that guard Cameron Payne has been recalled from the Windy City Bulls.
In Windy City's 101-92 win last night over the Erie BayHawks, Payne finished with 20 points, nine assists and five steals in 39 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 30, 2017
- Drive Too Much for Knicks in Fourth Quarter - Grand Rapids Drive
- Playoff Game 1 in Canton - April 5 at 7pm - Canton Charge
- NBA D-League Playoffs 2017 - Game 1 Schedule Update - G League
- Windy City Bulls Staycation Package Available for Saturdays Season - Windy City Bulls
- Bighorns Drop Wire-To-Wire Battle against D-Fenders - Reno Bighorns
- Blue Breaks Free Throw Record, Lifts D-Fenders Past Reno - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Chicago Bulls Recall Cameron Payne from Windy City - Windy City Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City's Antonio Blakeney Named 2017-18 NBA G League Rookie of the Year
- Hamilton Posts First Career Triple-Double, Windy City Downs Greensboro 108-90
- Shorthanded Windy City Falls 119-107 to Fort Wayne in Final Road Game
- Windy City Struggles Down the Strecth, Falls 104-93 to Grand Rapids
- Windy City Falls 121-120 to Memphis in a Double Overtime Thriller