Chicago Bulls Assign Jerian Grant, RJ Hunter and Paul Zipser To Windy City
HOFFMAN ESTATES, IL - The Chicago Bulls have assigned guards Jerian Grant, R.J. Hunter and forward Paul Zipser to their NBA Development League affiliate, the Windy City Bulls.
Grant (6'5/198/Notre Dame) played for Windy City on Nov. 26 vs Delaware and scored 34 points to go with seven assists. He has appeared in fifteen games for Chicago this season.
Hunter (6'6/185/Georgia State) has played in three games with Windy City averaging 17.7 PPG, and has also appeared in three games for Chicago this season.
Zipser (6'8/210/Germany) was the second round draft selection of the Chicago Bulls in the 2016 NBA Draft. He has appeared in six games for Chicago this season.
Grant, Hunter and Zipser are expected to be available for Windy City, presented by BMO Harris Bank, when the Bulls take on the Canton Charge at 7 PM tonight at the Sears Centre. For tickets and more information on all home games, visit WindyCityBulls.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 9, 2016
- Jerian Grant's Buzzer Beater Pushes Windy City Past Canton - Windy City Bulls
- Raptors 905 First in East with Victory over Sioux Falls - Raptors 905
- Legends Finish Strong to Topple BayHawks - Texas Legends
- Tightly Fought Game Goes to Legends - Erie BayHawks
- Warriors Tip-Off NBA Season of Giving with Toys for Tots Event - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Ivica Zubac from D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Chicago Bulls Assign Jerian Grant, RJ Hunter and Paul Zipser To Windy City - Windy City Bulls
- D-Fenders Recover from Slow Start to Knock off Reno - Los Angeles D-Fenders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Windy City Bulls Stories
- Windy City Falls 121-120 to Memphis in a Double Overtime Thriller
- Arcidiacono Scores Season-High 31 Points, But Windy City Falls to Westchester 103-97
- Arcidiacono Scores Career-High 29 Points, Windy City Wins Sixth Straight
- Windy City Sets New Franchise-High with Fifth Straight Win, Beats Greensboro 105-99
- Blakeny Scores 1,000th-Point, Windy City Beats Iowa 102-97