Bucs lose to Stampede 3-1
The Des Moines Buccaners lost to the Sioux Falls Stampede Saturday night 3-1 in Sioux Falls..The loss drops the Bucs Record to 8-2-0 on the season... The lone Buccaneer goal was scored by Andrew Olsen (3).. The Bucs were outshot 30-28..Matt Dalton made 27 saves in the losing effort.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2006
- Lancers Joust Jackets in Shootout, 3-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Stars Down Riders 7-5 - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Junior Blue Jackets get two power play goals in 3-2 defeat - Ohio Junior Blue Jackets
- Bucs lose to Stampede 3-1 - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Riders Edge Sioux Falls 4-3 in Shootout - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Des Moines Buccaneers Stories
- Buccaneers Welcome Kyle Lawson
- Des Moines Buccaneers Promote Peter Mannino to Head Coach & General Manager
- Forward Mercuri Commits to UMass-Amherst
- Forward Alexeyev Signs Two-Year Pro Contract in KHL
- Bucs Draft 18 Players in Phase II Draft and Trade for Defenseman John Prokop