Bucs lose to Stampede 3-1
The Des Moines Buccaners lost to the Sioux Falls Stampede Saturday night 3-1 in Sioux Falls..The loss drops the Bucs Record to 8-2-0 on the season... The lone Buccaneer goal was scored by Andrew Olsen (3).. The Bucs were outshot 30-28..Matt Dalton made 27 saves in the losing effort.
• Discuss this story on the United States Hockey League message board...
United States Hockey League Stories from November 4, 2006
- Lancers Joust Jackets in Shootout, 3-2 - Omaha Lancers
- Stars Down Riders 7-5 - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
- Junior Blue Jackets get two power play goals in 3-2 defeat - Ohio Junior Blue Jackets
- Bucs lose to Stampede 3-1 - Des Moines Buccaneers
- Riders Edge Sioux Falls 4-3 in Shootout - Cedar Rapids RoughRiders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Des Moines Buccaneers Stories
- Goaltender Durham Commits to Brown University
- Gopher Commit & MN State Champion Forward Nevers Joins Bucs
- Bucs Acquire Gamblers Leading Scorer Perbix & Pick for Forward Meyer
- Two Bucs and One Affiliate Named to NHL Central Scouting's Midterm Rankings
- Des Moines Adds Forward Fafrak and Defenseman Starikov