Bruins Announce Rescheduling of First Three Regular-Season Games Including Home-Opener
AUSTIN, Minn. - The Austin Bruins, Aberdeen Wings, and Minnesota Wilderness have announced a shuffle in the teams' schedules spanning the upcoming two weekends due to complications caused by COVID-19. This action was taken in an abundance of caution in an effort to operate as safely as possible for teams' players, staff, and fans.
The games scheduled for Friday, October 30, and Saturday, October 31 between the Austin Bruins and Aberdeen Wings in South Dakota have been pushed back one week and will now be played on Friday, November 6 and Saturday, November 7 at the Odde Ice Center.
The Bruins home opener against the Minnesota Wilderness which was originally scheduled for Saturday, November 7, will now be played on Thursday, January 7, 2021, at Riverside Arena. With the home opener being moved to January, the Bruins first home game of the 2020-21 season will be against the Janesville Jets on Friday, November 13 with a rematch between the two teams to follow on Saturday, November 14. This weekend's match-up between the Minnesota Wilderness and St. Cloud Norsemen has also been rescheduled.
If you purchased single-game tickets to the November 7th home opener at Riverside Arena through the new online ticketing platform, the Bruins front office will reach out to you regarding your order. For questions or information, please reach out to the Bruins front office at 507-434-4978 or email TJ Chillot at email@example.com.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from October 27, 2020
- NM Ice Wolves Announce Jared Brown as Assistant Coach - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Secondary Schedule Change Made Regarding Bruins/Wilderness in January - Austin Bruins
- Isaiah Fox Earns East Division Star of the Week After 3 Game Sweep - Maine Nordiques
- Wilderness Announce Rescheduling of Games - Minnesota Wilderness
- Tyler Gaulin Commits to University of Maine - Maine Nordiques
- Bruins Announce Rescheduling of First Three Regular-Season Games Including Home-Opener - Austin Bruins
- Nordiques Take Home the Sunday Win and Weekend Sweep - Maine Nordiques
- Nordiques Crush Titans - Maine Nordiques
- Titans Forward Stephen Willey Makes NCAA D1 Commitment to Army West Point - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.