Wilderness Announce Rescheduling of Games
Cloquet, Minn. - The Minnesota Wilderness, The Austin Bruins, and the Aberdeen Wings have announced a shuffle in the teams' schedules spanning the upcoming two weekends due to complications caused by COVID-19. This action was taken in abundance of caution in an effort to operate as safe as possible for teams' players, staff, and fans.
The match-up between the Wilderness and the St. Cloud Norseman scheduled for Saturday, October 31 will now be played on Wednesday, March 3rd at Northwoods Credit Union Arena.
The Bruins home opener against the Minnesota Wilderness originally scheduled for November 7th will now be played on Thursday, January 7th at Riverside Arena.
The Wilderness home opener will now be on November 14th against the Minnesota Magicians at Northwoods Credit Union Arena.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from October 27, 2020
- NM Ice Wolves Announce Jared Brown as Assistant Coach - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Secondary Schedule Change Made Regarding Bruins/Wilderness in January - Austin Bruins
- Isaiah Fox Earns East Division Star of the Week After 3 Game Sweep - Maine Nordiques
- Wilderness Announce Rescheduling of Games - Minnesota Wilderness
- Tyler Gaulin Commits to University of Maine - Maine Nordiques
- Bruins Announce Rescheduling of First Three Regular-Season Games Including Home-Opener - Austin Bruins
- Nordiques Take Home the Sunday Win and Weekend Sweep - Maine Nordiques
- Nordiques Crush Titans - Maine Nordiques
- Titans Forward Stephen Willey Makes NCAA D1 Commitment to Army West Point - New Jersey Titans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.