Brown Bears Snap Losing Skid, Ground Jets
The Kenai River Brown Bears snapped their short losing streak as they defeated the Janesville Jets 5-2. Porter Schachle and Zach Krajnik each had a goal and an assist to lead Kenai River. Bryan Huggins, Cody Moline and Laudon Poellinger all visited the red light district in the win. Landon Pavlisin got back in the win column as he made 19 saves. Brandon McNamara and Charlie Schoen netted goals for Janesville. Grant Riley made 19 saves in a losing effort.
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from December 7, 2019
- Ice Wolves Lose to Mudbugs, 3-1 - New Mexico Ice Wolves
- Persson, Brahmas Shut out IceRays Saturday - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bulls Offense Blows by Jackalopes in 9-2 Victory - Amarillo Bulls
- Bruins Pummel Blizzard, 5-2 - Austin Bruins
- Jamestown Edges out Maryland for Series Sweep - Maryland Black Bears
- Tomahawks Fall to Titans, 4-2 - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Pilots Ride Balanced Offensive Effort to 5-3 Victory over Jr. Blues - Topeka Pilots
- Wings Win Friday - Aberdeen Wings
- Two Second Period Goals Doom Titans in 4-1 Loss to Tomahawks - New Jersey Titans
- Brown Bears Snap Losing Skid, Ground Jets - Kenai River Brown Bears
- Jackalopes Fall 7-2 to Amarillo at Ector County Coliseum - Odessa Jackalopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kenai River Brown Bears Stories
- Brown Bears Swept by Magicians
- Late Goal Dooms Brown Bears
- Ritchie Takes Home Star of the Week Honors
- Offense Comes Alive as Brown Bears Snap Losing Streak
- Jets Soar over Brown Bears