Brice Ballentine Named General Manager of the Elizabethton Twins
Elizabethton, Tenn. - Boyd Sports, LLC has announced that Brice Ballentine will be the General Manager of the Elizabethton Twins, effective immediately.
"I am really excited to be joining the Elizabethton Twins as the General Manager," added Ballentine. "I am thankful to Boyd Sports for believing in me and giving me the opportunity here in Elizabethton. I'm excited to get started and bring affordable family fun to the Twins."
Ballentine spent the 2018 season as a Senior Account Executive with the Mobile BayBears selling groups tickets and sponsorship. He has previously held positions with the Hagerstown Suns and Hickory Crawdads. Ballentine is a graduate from Iowa State University.
"We're extremely pleased to announce Brice as the new General Manager for the Elizabethton Twins" added Boyd Sports Vice President, Jeremy Boler. "He will be a tremendous asset to our team and the Elizabethton community. We're very excited for the direction he will help take us as an organization."
The Elizabethton Twins will commence the 2019 season on June 18th against the Bluefield Blue Jays. Visit Elizabethtontwins.com for more information.
• Discuss this story on the Appalachian League message board...
Appalachian League Stories from March 27, 2019
- Brice Ballentine Named General Manager of the Elizabethton Twins - Elizabethton Twins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Elizabethton Twins Stories
- Twins Announce 2020 Coaching Staff
- Laweryson Strikes out 15 in 1-0 Victory over Greeneville
- Strong Pitching and Fourth Inning Rally Propel Twins to 3-1 Win over Reds
- E-Twins 2019 Season Ends with 7-3 Loss to Greeneville
- E-Twins Can't Complete Sweep, Fall to D-Braves 7-1