Black Wolves Conclude Regular Season in Rochester: 4 Things to Know
LAST TIME OUT
Last Saturday, the Black Wolves fell to the Buffalo Bandits 12-6 at KeyBank Center. Reilly O'Connor led the Black Wolves with five assists while Joe Resetarits and Tyler Digby each had two goals. Callum Crawford had one goal and two assists.
PLAYOFFS LOCKED IN
For the fourth year in a row, the New England Black Wolves will be playing playoff lacrosse. The Black Wolves join the Swarm as the only team that has made the playoffs four years in a row. They will take on the Buffalo Bandits on Saturday, May 4 at 7:30 p.m. in Buffalo.
With his three points on Saturday, Callum Crawford now has 100 points on the season. It is just the second 100 point season of his career, trailing only the 115 points he had while with the Colorado Mammoth in 2016. Crawford has 41 goals on the season, a new career-high in a season. His previous best was 36, also with Colorado in 2017.
NEW FRANCHISE RECORD
The Black Wolves set a new franchise record for goals in a half with 13 goals in the first half in the game against the Seals on April 6 The NLL record for most goals scored in a half is 16, accomplished twice, by Montreal in the 2001 and 2002 seasons.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from April 26, 2019
- Rush vs. Mammoth Game Notes - Saskatchewan Rush
- Sorensen and Burns Return Tonight - Toronto Rock
- Game Preview | Warriors vs Rock - Vancouver Warriors
- Rush Launch New Mobile App - Saskatchewan Rush
- Black Wolves Conclude Regular Season in Rochester: 4 Things to Know - New England Black Wolves
- Summary of Disciplinary Action - Week 19 - NLL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.