Sorensen and Burns Return Tonight
Vancouver, BC - Toronto Rock Owner, President and GM Jamie Dawick announced today that defenders Brock Sorensen and Sheldon Burns have been placed on the Active Roster from the Injured Reserve List. Both players will be available to make their respective returns to the lineup tonight against the Vancouver Warriors at Rogers Arena at 10 p.m. ET.
Sliding the other way on the roster are a pair of defenders. Jordan Magnuson has been placed on the Practice Roster, while Damon Edwards has been placed on the Injured Reserve List with a lower body injury.
The Rock will be playing tonight's game as a tune-up for the playoffs that begin in a little over a week when Toronto will travel to Georgia to face the Swarm in the East Division Semi-Final on Monday, May 6. The Warriors on the other hand are playing for pride after being officially eliminated from the playoffs.
Toronto's last visit to Vancouver featured an offensive clinic put on by the Rock. The visitors from the six demolished the home side, 24-7. Last January, Toronto scored 11 times before Vancouver scored once and the Rock held a 17-1 lead at halftime in the most recent meeting out west.
Fans can watch the game tonight on Bleacher Report Live.
For more information on Toronto Rock tickets, please contact a Toronto Rock account executive at 416-596-3075 or visit torontorock.com.
• Discuss this story on the National Lacrosse League message board...
National Lacrosse League Stories from April 26, 2019
- Rush vs. Mammoth Game Notes - Saskatchewan Rush
- Sorensen and Burns Return Tonight - Toronto Rock
- Game Preview | Warriors vs Rock - Vancouver Warriors
- Rush Launch New Mobile App - Saskatchewan Rush
- Black Wolves Conclude Regular Season in Rochester: 4 Things to Know - New England Black Wolves
- Summary of Disciplinary Action - Week 19 - NLL