Bisons to Host "Economic Stimulus Night" on June 4th
In light of the recent surge of gasoline and food prices, the Buffalo Bisons today announced that they will hold "Economic Stimulus Night" on Wednesday, June 4 against the Rochester Red Wings (7:05 p.m.). To help fans stretch their dollars further, any fan that comes to the game will be handed a certificate for a Free Ticket to an upcoming game during the 2008 season (excluding special events).
"We've always tried to provide our fans and our community with the best sports and family entertainment value in town," said Mike Buczkowski, Vice President/General Manager of the Buffalo Bisons. "This event will help our fans stretch their entertainment dollar even further during this tough economical time."
Vice President/General Manager Mike Buczkowski will be available this afternoon at Dunn Tire Park to comment on Economic Stimulus Night.
Once inside Dunn Tire Park, fans will presented with several other special offers. In the concession stands, fans can purchase Buy-One, Get-One FREE Russer Hot Dogs, $1.00 Coca-Cola Soft Drinks, $1 Popcorn, $1 Perry's Ice Cream Sandwiches and $2 Cotton Candy. These deals have been made possible by donations from Russer/Tyson Foods, Sysco Foods, Coca-Cola, Midstate Bakery, US Foods and Perry's Ice Cream.
For several lucky fans, the night out at the Bisons game will also help them with the increased costs in utilities and services. The Bisons will award four (4) fans with $250 FREE Gas Cards and another five (5) fans with $100 FREE Grocery Cards. Other giveaways include three FREE months of home phone service by Time Warner Cable, 200 Free Ring Tones from AT&T, 1,000 loaves of bread from Butter Krust Baking Company, a FREE weekend car rental from Enterprise Rent-A-Car, four $25 fruit baskets from Tarantino Foods and more.
For more information, please contact THE-HERD at (716) 843-4373 or visit Bisons.com.
• Discuss this story on the International League message board...
International League Stories from May 28, 2008
- Tribe holds off Ironpegs for 6-5 win - Indianapolis Indians
- Cummings, Bulls pitch past Tides - Norfolk Tides
- Chiefs bash Braves - Gwinnett Stripers
- Wings Win Third Straight - Rochester Red Wings
- Indians to help strikeout homelessness - Indianapolis Indians
- Bisons Game Notes - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons Offers Add Great Value to Every Ballpark Visit - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons to Host "Economic Stimulus Night" on June 4th - Buffalo Bisons
- Kevin Costner Returns to Highlight 20th Anniversary Season of Bull Durham - Durham Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Buffalo Bisons Stories
- 2018 Anthem Auditions Set for March 24
- Bisons to Accept Canadian Cash 'At Par' Through April at Coca-Cola Field for Single-Game Tickets, Concessions
- Bisons Announce 14-Game Spring Training Exhibition Schedule
- 2018 Bisons Single-Game Tickets Go on Sale, March 10. Team Adds Several New Promotions
- Opening Day is Free with Superhero 4-Pack